Friday, April 11, 2008


Well, I've heard so much about this "blogging" thing, I thought I'd give it a whirl. I've read several of all of your amazing stories and your blogs, and I don't really have anything amazing to tell. I'm excited to be able to keep my family up to date with what's going on in our lives as well. There are some major events, just around the corner, about to happen to us. Dan is officially getting baptised! We aren't sure about when Cassandra and I will follow! Hopefully not more than two weeks or so. We decided, thanks to some very special parents thoughts, that dad would baptise Dan first, and following that, Dan would baptise Cassandra and myself. We are all excited about the changes taking place in our family. Dan and Cassandra have been excited for quite some time. It took me awhile to even picture getting baptised again. I'm warming up to the idea a little more every day. =) I think that's all I have to say right now. OH YEAH! I'm sure you have all seen this photo by now, but the missionaries spent a few hours with us last night and I thought it was very interesting. They are still testing it and trying to make sure that it really is who they say it is. We love you all, and can't wait to see your smiling faces soon!!


4 comments:

sharon said...

Awesome Tonia!! I love the picture! Your new blog is great and I am looking forward to reading it! Great job! Your baptisms are coming up so quickly and I am so THRILLED for all of you! Love you!

Perez Family said...

Thanks. I don't know how to let anybody else know about my blog so I'm not going to stress about it right now. I'm going to take a nap! Love you too!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Yah, Yah onto the bloggin thing (ooo,OO)!! my blog url is
hart5.blogspot.com. It is so addicting. If I can figure out all the fun stuff I know you will surpass me quickly...playing with it is the best part. So excited to hear of the Baptisms..wish we could be there!! XO-SWAK-H&L(hugs and loves)..Mel Leave your comments on mine as well, kelcie tries to read them everyday...she loves reading from her family...and so do I gosh, don't leave me out (wink, wink). Think of you everyday and hope for the peace to keep comforting you through this amazing experience in your lives...for that is what it will truly bring...and remember satan does not want this so be on the up and up, the trials will come and maybe seem like an unreal amount but Never Give Up!! Because in the end you will be happy!! One of my favorite sayings is in the Bible "REST in the Lord...and Wait PATIENTLY for HIM." Rest, Patience and waiting are NOT my strong suit, but if applied it does work...I think of that scripture all the time...that tells you I have issues (LOL)...seriously though, it is my strength to think of that daily. Love you, wannie...Mel

Unknown said...

Way to get on the blog board! Keep it up!! I'm so proud of your upcoming baptism!