Friday, May 30, 2008






















Well, long time no talk! Sorry everybody. I thought I'd throw in a few pictures of "Birdfish" and "catfish" before we got baptised. Melanie and Cheryl did such a great job showing pictures of the event (our baptism) and writing so flawlessly about it. Thank you guys. I love you so much. Here's a few pictures of our wonderful missionaries! (Birdfish has already been transferred) His real name is Ryan Burdess. He's the one on the right side being held by dan.










4 comments:

sharon said...

Those guys are just too much fun-especially Birdfish. I am so glad they were the ones to teach your family! I will love them forever!!!
We are so proud of your family and love you all so much!!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

It is so awesome to have missionaries like them! I'm so grateful to have been able to come tawny...Hope you are feeling better and that your body will heal the way it should...it is the hardest part,(healing)..but when it does many other things fall into place inside and out. Love you, Mel

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting pictures of these special guys. I'm sure you will always be grateful to them. I'll never forget one of the missionaries who worked with Mom and Dad. Hope you are feeling better.

mtlarsen's said...

Those guys look like they are goofy and fun Casandra looks cute in her pic!