Friday, June 13, 2008



































































The sharpies are almost out of ink. The energy level has diminished rapidly. The walls are bare. The feet are soar. Every bone in the body is aching. However, our faith has NOT been shaken. Cassandra has been an angel through this whole ordeal. Dan has been working SO hard for his family's success. And mom is hanging.....This will be our last "blog" for awhile. I have a few pic's of our day today. Please keep us in your prayers and know that you all are ALWAYS in ours. We love you all so much. In case you didn't know what was going on, my family and I have been asked to move out of our house by this coming wednesday. There simply put, was a misunderstanding about this whole thing. I really don't want to get into the whole story right now, but I do want you all to know that Heavenly Father has never tested my faith, personally, more in my whole entire life, than he is right now. The tears still come and go, but one thing remains. My faith and the knowledge of how much my Heavenly Father and Savior love me. I love my family more than life itself. And the only thing I can even remotely think to say is this..."Tonia, I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it." We love you all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there girl! I will keep praying for you guys! I'm so sorry that this is happening right now.

sharon said...

You're doing such a great job Tonia!!!! Just keep going and hang on to your faith. Your life has been, and will be such a big adventure, and your family is there for you to share it with you. Love you!!!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

It will be worth it!! Chin up and know that ..
God NEVER closes one door without opening another. He didn't deliver you this far to desert you now!!!
You are in our prayers...Love you

Alexis Hale said...

Sounds like a huge hassle, but I'm glad you guys were able to find a new place! How do you like it?
Fun pictures!