Friday, March 13, 2009

I just wanted to let all of you know that I will be walking for the March of Dimes on April 25th. It will be approximately 6.2 miles long and I'm so excited to do it. I will work my way up to actual marathons. Just not quite there yet. Anyways, if anyone would like to donate even a dollar, on my behalf I would be so grateful. To date I have lost 11 pounds!!! HOOOO RAAAAA!!!! You can send the donations to www.marchforbabies.org/Tonia34 or you can mail them to me at 3521 Austin St. Klamath Falls, OR 97603. I love you all and can't wait to to see everyone again!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Loving the update Tawny. Good for you..on all of it! Goals are so good to look up to. When will you be closing out the donation time frame??

BTW..this is Mel. I also do this blog for my items/cobblestone owner.