Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wow...I suck at this "blogging" thing....














































































































































































































































































Dad and I had so much fun watching the tulelake fireworks this year!! We think it was the best show tulelake has had ever. It was so much fun.
These are pictures of my "girls" at camp from a few weeks ago. We all had such a great time together. I was able to make a big display for our ward, and the bishop ok'd it to be displayed in the foyer. It's still in the YM's room at church. It looks pretty cool if I do say so myself.
You have all been so busy, my goodness! It was great to catch up with all of you. We love you all and can't wait to see more exciting things to come!!!






3 comments:

sharon said...

I love all those great camp pictures, especially the ones with shaving cream. It looks like Cassandra had a blast, and I know you did too. I'm proud of you for serving as a cabin mom and helping out so much!! I love the pictures of you and Dad - wish I could've been there with you! Love you!!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Camp looks like it was a blast!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

I Love girls camp!! Keep bloggin cause it's fun to read and hear about your life Tawny. Love you, Mel