Monday, September 1, 2008

Hi all! Just wanted to drop a line and share a few cool things happening to me and the "fam". Cassandra starts school on wednesday. She's really excited about it. She got her hair all chopped off. It's pretty short now! I have a picture of it, but I'm just too dang tired to put it on here right now. I have been unpacking all day now. I made several trips to the storage unit and officially got everything out!! Now all that we have in it is yard sale stuff. Hopefully I'll have a HUGE yard sale by the end of this month. I've been asked to be a visiting teacher, so I'm excited about that. I had to teach the lesson in Young Women's yesterday and I didn't even know it! I did great. Actually I learned today that I wasn't supposed to give it, but oh well! What a blessing right?!! I have a birthday party to plan in the next week or so for cassandra. She'll be 13!! Unbelievable right!! I got an interview at Sherm's Thunderbird for an office job. It only pays minimum wage, but it's only part time as well. I'd work from 8 to noon and then head over to K-mart and work 2 to 6pm. I think it will be awesome! I haven't heard back from Sherm's yet though. Wish me luck! I sure know how to fall asleep fast these days. I'm sure you ALL understand that. Well, I guess I'll go for now. We love and miss you all! Talk to you soon.

4 comments:

sharon said...

I can't wait to see Cassandra's hair; I bet it is really cute! You have sure been working hard getting everything sorted out from storage. I can't wait to hear back on the Sherm's job. Sure would help-huh? Keep up all the good work, lessons etc. I am proud of you!! Love you!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

I bet Cassie looks so cute with her new-do. I hope you get the job...How was her first day back?..Loves and hugs...swak!! Melie

Unknown said...

Good luck with the job interview! When you get a chance be sure to post Cassie's picture!

Unknown said...

Tonia...thanks for the birthday card! I LOVE Hoops and Yo Yo. Whenever we see them at the store, Bridger and I always check them out. Thanks for thinking of me! Update your blog!